- Mike. He is my best friend, fellow adventurer, coach, supporter, mechanic and enabler. My world would not be the same without him.
- I am thankful to my brother for leaving us with his beautiful daughter, my niece. She is a treasure beyond imagination.
- I am thankful to still have my parents, who are both in good health, and are best friends. They have been guideposts throughout my life, and this year we have all leaned on one another for strength and comfort.
- I am thankful to still have my furry friend Oreo. Her health is rapidly declining, but I am truly thankful we made it through last weekend's crisis.
- For my extended family - grandma, inlaws, aunts, uncles and cousins with whom I have reunited this year.
- I am also thankful for all of my friends, far and wide. I am blessed to have so many good people in my life who share the good and the bad with me.
- And, lastly, I am thankful for my bikes. They give me a chance to escape, fly free, and to truly test myself.
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Today is a day of Thanksgiving. Here is a list of those things for which I am thankful: