Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Florida

Despite not really having anything resembling winter just yet, I spent this past weekend in Panama City Beach, FL. My mom and dad are spending their third winter down there, and I made the trip down to spend some quality time with them, and the sun.

We had a great visit. Lots of walking, catching up, and lots of sun. The weather was MUCH more pleasant than when I was there last year (shorts and bare feet were possible all but the first day). And, I somehow managed to miss the coldest weekend we've had so far (I did, however, time my arrival back in Boston with a blizzard. The drive from Logan to home was a white-knuckle affair with nary a plow nor salt/sand truck in sight!).

In case you are suffering from some winter doldrums, here are a few pics from the trip.






 


No comments: