Here's what's been going on with us since my last post:
- Cross country skiing at Carter's in Bethel.
- More snowmobile adventures - 98 miles with Mike and his brother before Christmas and another 70 miles from the house in Maine just last weekend.
- I traveled home to Canada to spend time with my family, and to celebrate my niece's 5th birthday (poor kid has a birthday just two days after Christmas!)
- Riding - went out with the NEBC crew in between Christmas and New Year's for a "friendly" 50 miler. Also participated in a crazy New Year's Day ride in the "snrain" - 13 people, 16 miles in 1:10. Thankfully, this was followed by a fun party with warm drink and plenty of food!
- We rang in the New Year with good friends (and more food).
- The blog turned 1! Hard to believe that after 107 posts last year, we are now into the second year of the blog.
So, we've celebrated the old year and rung it out (still not sure exactly where it went), and now we look ahead to what will be in 2008! Happy New Year to everyone - may it be filled with adventures.
Skiing in Bethel
Our ride took us directly past the Telstar Satellite site in Andover, ME
The monkey turns 5!